Get Real-Time Vein Illumination!
VeinViewer can positively impact your patients’ procedures and is proven to reduce the number of stick attempts on patients and significantly increase patient satisfaction. Often patients who require multiple sticks are considered DVA (or Difficult Venous Access). Part of the difficulty with treating vascular disorders is that viewing the underlying vein can be more challenging with patients with darker complexions, “shy” veins, or complicated vein disorders, such as varicose veins. Factors contributing to DVA include age, obesity, dark or scarred skin, dehydration, and disease state. The use of vascular imagery projected has become more common by aesthetic providers to help improve their success rates in sclerotherapy and injection procedures. Get Real-Time Vein Illumination!
What Is VeinViewer?
Do more than locate veins! In venipuncture, VeinViewer reduces the number of sticks and improves catheter dwell time. Clinically proven to increase first stick success by 100%, decrease PICC lines placed with DVA, and increase satisfaction by 100%. Better and more efficient treatments are the result.
The key to how this device works is near-infrared light to create a digital image of the veins in the body, which is then projected onto the skin in real-time so the provider can more quickly and accurately treat patients.
• Effective depth is up to 10 mm deep and up to 15mm for blood pattern assessment.
• Valves and bifurcations can be seen, which generally cannot be seen or felt.
• The optimal access point and blood fill rate can also be determined.
• During the procedure, the provider can navigate curves, see the rolling of veins, and visually confirm proper vein infiltration.
Quickly identify and avoid vessels for cosmetic injections, helping to circumvent potential complications and reduce costs. Improve the patient experience and set your practice ahead of the rest with the cutting-edge technology of VeinViewer.
• Locate and avoid veins on the face, which are commonly clustered around the eyes.
• Promote your dedication to the comfort of your patients through the utilization of the latest technology.
Sclerotherapy and Transdermal Laser
Identification of the deeper feeder vein has proven a highly effective means of treating spider telangiectasia. VeinViewer can be used with laser and non-laser treatment techniques. Our exclusive vascular imaging technology can potentially improve procedure success and avoid additional treatments.
• Locate deeper reticular veins for better target mapping. (See the clinical testing data)
• Real-time visualization: watch fluids clear the blood column.
• Expand marketing opportunities due to increased patient satisfaction, word-of-mouth, and social media referrals.